Tuesday, April 7, 2015

4/7/2015

Tell me ALL about what your idea is for your stop-motion animation. I need detail. Who is going to help you take photos? What props do you need? Where do you plan on shooting? EXPLAIN everything.

For the stop motion animation, I am going to start with a blank paper and draw a picture on the page. The picture will be of a flower and I will take pictures of it as it goes on. I will be taking all my photos because it would be easy for me to just draw some and then take a picture of it. I plan on just shooting this on my dining room table. The idea is pretty simple but the picture will show the completely finished flower at the end of the stop motion. Alexis might help some and I might help her some with her's but who knows. My idea won't take long to do and won't be hard at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment